The mixture of baking soda with vinegar and boiling water creates a chemical reaction that helps us eliminate grease and odor causing bacteria pipes.
The odor of pipes and gutters is a more common problem in the home. No matter that we have the very clean bathroom or kitchen. That unpleasant musty smell and waste envelops everything.
The most common is to buy certain chemicals that we pour in the pipes so that these will unclog. But sometimes, we can use simple and natural remedies are equally effective, and most importantly, avoid resorting to toxic substances that can bring us more of a problem.
Eliminate odor naturally pipes
The main thing to avoid bad smell of the pipes is not pour into products demean them as, for example, organic waste. Now you surprised to know that the intense and continuous use of soaps and detergents are the main source of the problem.
Let us see in detail:
- Detergents and soaps we use are chemicals that adhere to the pipe walls as fat. This degrades and odor appears.
- In our pipeline network there are always areas where water stagnates, they are formed “weirs” and, soon, bacteria and mold appear.
- Sometimes, the state seal and welded joints of pipes and even batteries, taps and toilets, also degrade and an uncomfortable putty or silicone smell appears.
- Some old pipes are also a natural focus for growing yeasts and bacteria. It is standing water and degraded material layers and layers formed inside the tubes.
We invite you now to take note of how you can remove the bad smell of the pipes of your home.
Attends state siphons
If you dare to make your first attempts as a plumber, worth attending state siphons. It is here that often accumulate large amount of waste.
- The trap is the pipe connecting the drain pipe. It must be cleaned in depth once a month.
- To do this, you’ll need to do is heat a glass of water and add 5 tablespoons of white vinegar. Use a scrub brush inside the siphon and add this natural combination that will remove dirt and odor.
You may also like to read another article on RealOrigin: 13 Sure-fire tricks to keep your bathroom clean and tidy
Deodorizes mains with these two homemade tricks
To remove the odor of the pipes will come these two strategies very well.
Trick 1: Ingredients
- 1 cup white vinegar (200 ml)
- 1 cup water (200 ml)
- 5 tablespoons of baking soda (50 g)
- In a saucepan, the first thing we do is bring to boil the water glass and the glass of white vinegar.
- While you have to fire the two ingredients, and began to pour the 50 grams of baking soda inside the sink, or your bath or shower. Let all content between the pipe carefully.
- Once based natural combination of water and vinegar has reached a boil, take the pan, avoiding burn, and pour the contents inside the pipe.
- You’ll see instantly makes this reaction mixture and hear a kind of effervescence.It is a very effective remedy to unclog pipes, remove the fat from pipe walls, sanitize and, above all, say goodbye to odors.
- Then sealed with a plug the sink or the entrance of the pipes in your bathtub or stack, and let are closed for at least one hour. Ideally they were like this all night, avoiding pouring water.
- The next day you’ll notice immediately as water seeps sink more quickly and efficiently, and as has been that uncomfortable pestilence.
Trick 2: Ingredients
- A bar of fresh baker’s yeast
- 1 cup water (200 ml)
- With a bar of yeast you’ll have enough for all plumbing of the house: kitchen, bathroom, laundry …
- The first thing we’ll do is heat that glass of water until it reaches a boil. Once it is boiling, adds a piece of baker’s yeast and allowed to dissolve. Then you just have to pour this water inside the pipe and keep it closed overnight.
- Do the same in the rest of the house pipes: a glass of warm water plus another piece of yeast. A simple and very effective to unclog and remove odors from sinks remedy. It never fails!
As you can see, these home tricks can help us save some money and avoid toxic chemicals at home that can be dangerous for our children or pets.